Bring our Landscapes of Dreams collection to life and win a luxury overnight stay at Buckland Manor, set in the most elegant country house hotels in the Cotswolds.
Set in a breathtakingly beautiful landscape, next to the church in the village of Buckland, each of Buckland Manor’s 15 guest rooms and suites offer comfort and style, decorated with period furniture and offering commanding views over the 10 acres of award-winning gardens.
At the heart of the hotel is its wonderful restaurant, popular with hotel guests and local residents alike, and with menus crafted by Regional Executive Head Chef Will Guthrie and Head Chef Mark Potts, featuring fresh, local produce from the neighbouring Vale of Evesham.
For the chance to win this beautiful break, for you and one guest, (and of course a Cotswolds mug each) enter below:
- An overnight stay for winner and their guest, to include three course dinner and breakfast.
- 2x Emma Bridgewater Cotswolds ½ Pint Mugs
Terms & conditions:
- The prize is for a winner plus guest, sharing a classic room and including a three-course dinner in the restaurant, and breakfast the following morning.
- The prize is subject to availability and excludes Saturday night stays
- Prize is valid for stays between 1 October – 10 December 2021, or between 10 January – 31 March 2022, excluding Valentines (Sunday 13 & Monday 14 February) and Cheltenham Gold Cup week (March 14-18)
- The prize must be booked by 28 February 2022, must be booked at least two weeks in advance and dates cannot be amended once booked.
- The prize is not transferable
- There is no cash alternative
- The prize excludes anything in addition to that stipulated and any extras must be paid for on departure by the prize winner or guest