Key areas of accountability:
• To be a service provider to all customers both internal and external
• To meet agreed service levels by ensuring accuracy, control and effective production of stock reports
Responsibilities to include:
• Understanding the priority of orders and customers
• Maintaining accurate stock records
• Dealing with Returns/Credits
• Invoicing Personalised orders
• Preparing breakages reports
• Knowledge of Export procedures and documentation
• Ensuring the warehouse operatives have detailed information
• Working alongside with various couriers and hauliers
• Shop Orders
• Arranging collections & returns
• Ensuring stock is available to meet their orders * Responsibility for raising Wholesale Orders and working to agreed forecast
• Fully converse with all processes to enable any issues to be dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• Updating internal system with all goods received into the warehouse
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested
• Proactive and self motivated
• Ability to work on own initiative to identify and resolve problems
• Strong organisation, attention to detail and high level accuracy
• Team player
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft programmes
• Direct report into Senior Logistics Manager
• Warehouse Managers
• Customer Services Team
• Despatch administrators
• In addition, warehouse operatives, Retail Team, Production Planner, & Merchandising Assistant.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and current salary to:
Sarah Ratchford, HR Administrator
Full Job Description available on request.
No agencies please.
Closing Date for Applications