How To Activate Your Account
If you are unable to activate your account from the link sent on the account activation email. Or you didn’t receive one, please try to activate your account by following the below steps.
1. Click on this link to set up you account again.
2. Ensure that you fill in the form using the same email address you had set up on our previous site.
3. Create a new password, this can be the same as on our previous site. (Please note: You will not be able to log in using your old password, until it has been set up on our new site.)
4. Once the new account has been created and activated, it will link to your old account.
5. This will include your past delivery addresses, marketing preferences and whether you are a member of the Collector’s club.
6. If you get the message 'Email has already been taken' instead of setting up your account again, click here and follow the 'forgotten your password' link.
Please check the spam or junk folders of your email accounts just in case.
If you are still having any issues logging in or accessing your account please contact our Customer Services team on 01782 407733.