Emma Bridgewater is committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy applies to our recruitment portal accessed via the Emma Bridgewater website and it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be stored and used.
By progressing your application further you understand and consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Data collected as part of the recruitment procedure includes:
- Contact information (e.g. name, postal address and email address)
- Academic and vocational qualifications, skills and competencies
- CV documentation
- Employment history
- Job application history
- Remuneration and benefits package
- Diversity and equal opportunities information
This data will be used for talent pooling, recruitment and employment processes and for no other purpose. In particular, the data will be used as follows:
- To comply with applicable legal requirements
- To inform you about, and consider you for, future job opportunities that may be of interest to you, including contacting you by email or telephone in relation to your applications and with details of future job opportunities that you may be interested in
- To contact you for further information, where necessary
- To determine preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the position
Data may be used anonymously to ensure that Emma Bridgewater Ltd is compliant with legal requirements concerning equal opportunities and employment.
Unless you ask for its removal beforehand, Emma Bridgewater Ltd will retain your personal data in its talent pooling database for a period no longer than 6 months from the date of your application.
Please be aware that Emma Bridgewater Ltd may delete any or all personal data about you at any time for any reason and without notice. Therefore please retain your own copy of the personal data that you provided to us.
All personal data you provide to us is stored on secure Emma Bridgewater Ltd servers or third party service providers. Any information you transmit to us is done at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to keep this information secure.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights in connection with any personal data that is processed by Emma Bridgewater:
- Access – you can request access to such personal data and further details about how your personal data is handled
- Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- Erasure – you can request erasure of any such personal data
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details on our website.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority) if you are not happy with how your data is handled.